Thursday, January 29, 2015

Gina's Season of More! 2015

This will be where I post my inspirational messages during the upcoming Season of More.

Only a couple more weeks until Mardi Gras & Gina's Season of More! What are you ready to move into or out of your life? What do you want to see more of in the coming year? What are you grateful for? Start gathering your thoughts together and don't miss this year's sharing!

(Check back starting February 17, 2015 for daily inspiration and sharings from GinaMarie!)


Topics (Things I am contemplating and will most likely post a small something or 'nother about them*):
-More! My Personal Pursuit of Peace, Love, Joy, & Prosperity
-Personal Alchemy: Turning a Shi**y Day to Gold
-Giving & Receiving
-Gratefulness
-Are You My Mother? (or finding your place in your own world)

-Comment for a topic or idea that you would like to see me write about!

*Subject to change without notice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Ancestors our Descendants will be Proud of

  4/2/22 Response to 2022 Academy Awards events Everyone has an opinion. Everyone has an opinion about the events that transpired at the 202...